Mutton cubes, boneless: 500 gm
Ginger garlic paste: 2 tbsp
Lime juice: 1 tbsp
White vinegar: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chili powder: 1/2 tsp
White pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Marinate mutton in ginger garlic paste, lime juice, white vinegar, salt, red chili powder & white pepper powder.
- Keep it aside for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours.
- Heat a pressure cooker, add olive oil & sear the mutton cubes on high for 5-6 mins on either side till well browned.
- Close the lid, allow to cook on slow flame for 15 mins.
- Remove & cook it till dry in a pan.
- Grill onto the gas burner for a smoky flavor.
NOTE: Normally meat releases its own juices, hence water is not required. But extremely dry meat could need some water. Take your own discretion. Enjoy!