Chicken breast: 2
Dijon mustard: 1 tbsp
Garlic, chopped: 2-3
Red chilli flakes: 1 tsp
Parsley, chopped: 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Bacon strips, halved: 4
Olive oil: 1 tsp
- Halve chicken breasts, cut into thin strips, after trimming any fat & pat dry.
- Marinate it in a mixture of Dijon mustard, garlic, red chilli flakes, parsley & salt for a minimum of 15 mins in the refrigerator.
- Place each chicken breast on top of a bacon strip, of which the fat & rind has been trimmed, roll & secure it with a toothpick.
- Repeat with the rest of bacon & chicken breasts too.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil & sear the chicken rolls from all sides on medium heat till well done.
- Serve with a chilled sour cream dip!
- NOTE: In the mood of a fast in the making, yet an exotic starter? Well then you are at the right place. Enjoy!