Aubergine, cut into roundels: 1 large
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Onion, cut into roundels: 2
Capsicum, cut into roundels: 1
Tomato, cut into roundels: 2
Cheese, grated: 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
FOR THE DRESSING
Hung curd: 1 cup
Red chili powder: 1 tsp
Garlic, chopped: 3
- Heat a skillet, add 1/2 tbsp olive oil & place the aubergine roundels & onion roundels, brown them on both sides.
- Remove & keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add 1/2 tbsp olive oil, place the aubergine roundel, capsicum roundel on top, tomato roundel & onion roundel & make a neat stack.
- Sprinkle cheese & salt on top, seal with another aubergine roundel.
- Repeat with the rest of the aubergine roundels.
- Cook, covered for 2 mins on slow.
- Take a bowl, add hung curd & beat well.
- Add red chili powder, garlic & salt, mix well.
- Pour over the aubergine parcels & serve hot.
- NOTE: The combination of hot parcels with the chilled yogurt dip is unique & interesting. Enjoy!