Spinach, blanched: 1 bundle
Cheese, grated: 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
Chicken breast: 2
Olive oil: 2 tbsp
Garlic, chopped: 2
Worcestershire sauce: 1 tsp
Sugar: a pinch
Carrots, cubed: 1
French beans, cut into lengthwise: 12
Baby corn, sliced diagonally: 6
Red pepper, cubed: 1
Butter: 1 tbsp
Flour: 1 tbsp
Celery, chopped: 1 tsp
Onions, sliced: 2 tsp
Mushrooms, sliced: 12
Tomato paste: 1/4 cup
- Take a bowl, add spinach, cheese, salt & 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- Mix well & stuff onto chicken breast which have been slit in the centre.
- Sprinkle salt & 1/4 tsp black pepper powder on top.
- Heat a pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil & sear the stuffed chicken breasts till they turn a golden brown, 4 mins on either side.
- Sprinkle garlic & Worcestershire sauce & sugar.
- Lower flame & cook covered for 5 mins.
- Heat another pan, add 1 tsp olive oil & add carrots, french beans, baby corn, pepper & cook on high for 2-3 mins.
- Sprinkle salt & 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- Toss for a minute more & remove & keep aside.
- To the cooking chicken, add a cup of water & allow a boil to come.
- Cook covered on slow for about 15 mins.
- Remove the chicken onto a platter & drain the chicken stock.
- Heat another pan, add butter & flour.
- Cook on low heat till an aroma is emitted which should not take more than a minute or two.
- Lower the flame & add celery, onions.
- Cook for 2 mins, before adding mushrooms.
- Toss for 3-4 mins, then add tomato paste & mix well.
- Add the drained chicken stock.
- Cook for 10-15 mins, after lowering the flame.
- Season with salt & 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- Serve the mushroom sauce on top of the chicken breast pieces, accompanied with sauteed vegs. NOTE: Enjoy a delicious blend of chicken with mushrooms. Enjoy!