Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
Chicken leg: 2
Onion, chopped: 1/2
Water: 2 quarts
Chicken soup cubes, crumbled: 3
Carrots, chopped: 2
Garlic, roasted & minced: 1 large
Salt & pepper to taste
Noodles boiled: 1/2 cup
1) In a large pot, add oil & chicken legs & cook on medium heat on both sides till well browned.
2) Stir in onion & cook for 2 more minutes.
3) Pour in water & chicken soup cubes & bring to a boil.
4) Reduce heat, bring to a boil & simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Stir in celery, carrots, garlic, salt & pepper.
6) Simmer until carrots are just tender.
7) Remove chicken pieces & shred the chicken from the bone.
8) Stir the noodles into the pot & cook until tender, for about 10 minutes!
9) Return chicken meat to pot just before serving!
NOTE: Chicken cubes help in flavoring the soup for that extra taste.Enjoy!