Chicken boneless,cut into 1 1/2″ cubes: 1/2 kg
Butter: 3 tbsp
Onions, sliced: 2
Carrots, cubed: 2
Potatoes, cubed: 2
Whole wheat flour: 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chicken stock: 2 1/2 cups
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
French beans, chopped: 6-8
Milk: 1/2 cup
1) Heat butter in s pan, add garlic, onions & sauté on high for 2 mins, before adding carrots & potatoes.
2) Cook on high for 4-5 mins till the moisture dries up.
3) Add whole wheat flour & sauté for a minute.
4) Add chicken cubes & cook on high for 3-4 mins till they change colour.
5) Add stock & allow a boil to come.
6) Add 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder & cover & cook for 3-4 mins.
7) Uncover & add french beans, milk & the remaining black pepper powder.
8) Cook uncovered for 7-8 mins, stirring occasionally.
9) Serve hot with garlic bread.
NOTE: This is a classic stew recipe from the Continental cuisine, highly popular for its subtle Flavors. Enjoy!