Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Lemon grass, chopped: 2
Green chilies, sliced: 2
Carrots, cubed: 2
Broccoli florets, blanched: 7-8
Button mushrooms, sliced: 7-8
Baby corn, blanched: 1/4 cup
Spinach leaves: 5-6
Capsicum, cubed: 1/2
Red capsicum, cubed: 1/2
Yellow capsicum, cubed: 1/2
Bean sprouts, blanched: 1/4 cup
Tomatoes, sliced: 2
Noodles, boiled: 1/4 cup
Vegetable stock: 4 cups
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
- Heat oil in a wok, add lemon grass & green chilies.
- Sauté on high for a minute & then add carrots, broccoli, mushrooms & baby corn.
- Stir fry on high for 2 mins, then add spinach leaves & the peppers.
- Continue to stir fry for another 3 mins, then add half the quantity of bean sprouts.
- Add noodles & toss well with the vegetables, then season with salt & black pepper powder.
- Add veg stock & allow a gentle boil to come.
- Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Place the tomatoes in a serving soup bowl & pour the stewed vegetables along with the stock on top.
- Serve hot garnished with the remaining bean sprouts. NOTE: This is a healthy stewed vegetable soup perfect on a light- feed day. Vegetables can vary as per availability & choice. Non-vegetarians can add stewed chicken boneless & chicken stock.Enjoy!