Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Garlic, chopped: 2
Onions, sliced: 1
Green chili, chopped: 2
Red chili sauce: 1 tsp
Tomato ketchup: 1 tbsp
Honey: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Wanton sheets: 6
Cooking oil to deep fry: 1 cup
Carrot, peeled & shredded: 1
1) Take a pan, add olive oil, garlic, onions, green chilies & cook for 3 mins.
2) Add red chili sauce, tomato ketchup, honey & give it a good toss.
3) Add salt, black pepper powder & stir.
4) Take a small bowl, break an egg & whisk well.
5) Take wanton sheets, place one chicken sausage on each & seal the edges with the egg & wrap the roll.
6) Heat oil in a pan & deep fry the rolls till golden brown.
7) Serve on a bed of grated carrot.
NOTE: This is an excellent Chinese starter. Serve with a sweet chili dip. Enjoy!