Dark cooking chocolate: 100 gm
Castor sugar: 3/4 cup
Refined flour: 1 cup
Baking soda: 1 tsp
Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
Butter: 90 gm
Walnut, chopped: 1/2 cup
1) Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Grease an 8 ” square baking tin.
2) Sift the flour & baking powder together.
3) Melt the chocolate & butter in a double broiler. Alternatively you can micro HIGH for 1 minute.
4) Beat the sugar, eggs & vanilla essence well.
5) Add the sifted flour mixture gradually & fold in the walnuts.
6) Pour the mixture into the cake tin & bake for 45 mins.
7) Place onto a wire rack to cool.
8) Cut into squares & serve at room temperature.
NOTE: This is a world wild famous classic recipe. Enjoy!