Whole wheat pasta, boiled: 1 packet
Olive oil: 2 tbsp
Red chili flakes: 1/2 tsp
Garlic, chopped: 6
Baby onions, peeled: 6
Corn kernels, boiled: 1/2 cup
Tomato juice: 1/2 cup
Carrot cubes, boiled of 1
French beans, halved: 6-8
Tomato concasse*: 1/2 cup
Cauliflower florets, boiled: 6
Salt to taste
Black peppercorns, crushed: 8-10
Oregano, dried: 1 tsp
Basil leaves: 5
Cheese, processed & grated: 2 tbsp
1) Heat olive oil & add red chili flakes, allow to seep in for 30 seconds.
2) Add garlic & baby onions, stir on high for 2 mins, before adding corn kernels.
3) Cook further for a couple of mins, before adding tomato juice along with a cup of water.
4) Once a boil comes, toss in carrot, french beans & mix well.
5) Add tomato concasse & stir well.
6) Add cauliflower florets & pasta.
7) Give a gentle mix before seasoning it with salt.
8) Sprinkle black pepper, oregano & toss in sweet basil, hand torn.
9) Finish off with cheese & serve hot.
NOTE: This is an extremely delicious, wholesome meal kind of a soup. Reserve for days when you wish to go light. Tomato concasse* is a tomato pulp of blanched, skinned & seeded ripe tomatoes. Enjoy!