Chicken breast, cut into finger size: 300 gm
Salt to taste
Black pepper: 1 tsp
Cornflour: 1/4 cup
Breadcrumbs: 1/2 cup
Cooking oil, to deep fry: 1 cup
CHILLI DIP SAUCE
Fish sauce: 1 tsp
Lime juice: 1 tsp
Garlic, chopped: 2
Red chilli flakes: 1 tsp
Sugar: a pinch
- Place the chicken breast into a cling film & pound with a mallet until thin.
- Season with salt & 1/4 tsp black pepper powder & keep aside for at least 15 mins.
- Whisk eggs in one bowl & season with salt & 1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
- Place cornflour in another platter.
- Place breadcrumbs onto another.
- Dust the chicken fingers with the cornflour & dip into the eggs.
- Coat with the breadcrumbs & keep aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok & deep fry the chicken fingers till they turn a pale golden brown.
- For the chilli dip, take a bowl, add fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, red chilli flakes & sugar.
- Whisk well & serve with the fried chicken fingers.
NOTE: This is a quick, breezy meal on a busy day. Enjoy!