Milk: 3/4 cup
Cornflour: 1 tbsp
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Mustard paste: 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Lime juice: 1/2 tsp
Fresh cream: 1 tbsp
- Heat a pan, add 1/2 cup milk, stir in cornflour & whisk on slow flame till it’s thickened.
- Remove, allow to reach at room temperature, then trickle in the rest of the milk, stirring all the time.
- Incorporate olive oil, gradually & keep whisking.
- Add mustard paste, salt & black pepper powder.
- Stir well.
- Finish off by adding lime juice & fresh cream. NOTE: This is a vegetarian choice to the egg mayonnaise. It will stay in the fridge for not more than a couple of days. Enjoy!