Mutton mince: 300 gm
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
Egg yolk: 1
Chickpea flour: 1 tbsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Chat masala powder: 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Oil to deep fry: 1 cup
Boiled eggs: 4
Flour: 1/2 cup
Cornflour: 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves, chopped: 1 tbsp
- Take a blender, add mutton mince, ginger garlic paste, egg yolk, chick pea flour, salt, 1/4 tsp chat masala, red chilli powder.
- Blitz well to form a thick paste.
- Remove & divide into 4 equal portions.
- Heat a wok, add oil to deep fry.
- Cover the hard boiled eggs completely with the mince mixture, with greased palms.
- Coat them with a mix of flour & cornflour mix.
- Deep fry each kofta in the medium hot oil till golden brown.
- Remove & slice in half once cooled.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves & the remaining chat masala.
- Note: This is a delicacy from the famous Avadhi cuisine of ancient India, enjoy!