Fish fillet, cut into big chunks: 300 gm
Ginger julienne: 1″
Garlic, chopped: 3
Green chilies, slit: 2
Salt to taste
Lemon juice: 2 tbsp
Lemon roundels of 2
Coriander leaves, chopped: 1 tbsp
- Take a clay pot, add the fish chunks, sprinkle ginger, garlic, green chilies.
- Season with salt & sprinkle lemon juice & place lemon roundels, covering the fish completely.
- Add 1/2 cup of water & cover with a lid, once a boil comes.
- Reduce the heat & allow the fish to steam for another 4 mins.
- Add coriander leaves along with its stem & add to the boiling fish.
- Cook for a minute more & serve hot with a soy chilli dip. NOTE: This one is for all of you seeking to eat without a worry of calorie build up. Enjoy!