Potatoes, peeled & diced: 2
Carrot, finely chopped: 1
Celery, chopped: 2 sticks
Milk: 6 cups
Onion, chopped: 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Butter: 4 tbsp
Flour: 2 tbsp
Parsley, chopped: 2 tsp
1) Boil a cup of salted water & cook potatoes, carrots & celery until tender.
2) Drain & place the vegs back to the pot & reflame.
3) Add milk, onion, salt & black pepper powder.
4) Allow a gentle boil to come.
5) Mix in 2 tbsp butter & milk in a bowl to make a paste.
6) Add gradually to the simmering soup & stir it to thicken it.
7) Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a pot & cook oysters with their liquid until edges curl.
8) Add it to the soup & stir once.
9) Serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley.
NOTE: Here is a refreshing, exotic soup which will leave you cool & refreshed on a hot summer day or warm & cozy on a sultry winter evening. Enjoy!