Cooking oil: 1 tsp
Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
Black gram split( urad dal): 1/2 tsp
Green chili, chopped: 1
Radish, grated: 1
Curd: 1 cup
Salt to taste
Sugar: 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder: 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves, chopped: 1 tbsp
1) Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds & the lentil.
2) Allow to splutter & then add the chilies. Saute’ for a minute.
3) Add the grated radish & cook in till the raw smell of radish is gone.
4) Remove & allow to cool.
5) In a bowl, whisk curd, add salt, sugar & mix in the radish mixture.
6) Sprinkle cumin powder & coriander leaves & serve as an accompaniment to Biryanis or Pulaos.
NOTE: Its imperative that curd is not sour else the taste will not be the same. Radish is rich in Vit C & hence protects you from cold & cough along with boosting your immunity. Enjoy!