Calamari/Squids, cut into 1″ rings: 400 gm
Flour: 100 gm
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Oil for deep frying: 1 cup
FOR MAYO DIP
Mayonnaise: 100 gm
Garlic, crushed & finely chopped: 2
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
1) Make a smooth batter with flour, salt, black pepper & water.
2) Heat oil in a deep frying pan till quite hot.
3) Dip squids into the batter & deep fry till golden brown.
4) Remove & drain excess oil on a kitchen paper.
5) For the mayo sauce, add mayo in a bowl, add garlic & lemon juice.
6) Serve the squids hot with the mayo dip.
NOTE: This is a super simple recipe with subtle yet delicious flavors. Enjoy!