White fish fillet: 100 gm
Cream: 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
White pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
Parsley, chopped: 1/4 bunch
Smoked salmon: 150 gm
New potatoes, boiled: 2
Milk: 2 tbsp
Butter: 2 tbsp
Garlic, chopped: 2
- For the fish mousse, in a food processor, blend fish fillet along with cream, salt & white pepper powder.
- Blend till it reaches a very fine texture.
- Remove onto a bowl & add parsley.
- Mix well & keep aside.
- Place the salmon pieces on a plastic wrap film, spread the fish mousse over it evenly in about 2 mm thick.
- Overlap the salmon pieces & roll & tie them up with the help of the plastic film.
- Steam them for 20 mins.
- Remove, cool & slice diagonally.
- For the mashed potatoes, mash the potatoes in a bowl, adding hot milk & butter.
- Add garlic & mix well till a smooth mixture is formed.
- Serve individual portions of sliced salmon along with fish mousse scoops. NOTE: A cool, smooth lunch on a hot sultry day. Enjoy!