Lemon rind: 1 tsp
Ricotta cheese: 100 gm
Castor sugar: 2 tbsp
1) Slit dates carefully & remove the seeds.
2) Gently open them & keep aside.
3) Finely grate lemon rind.
4) Roast almonds & set aside.
5) Mix ricotta cheese & castor sugar well.
6) Add lemon rind & mix.
7) Make a cone with butter paper, stuff the cheese stuffing into it & pipe it into the date slits.
8) Place an almond on top of the cheese in each date.
9) Serve at room temperature.
NOTE: Substitute of ricotta cheese could be cream cheese & cashew nuts/ walnuts instead of almonds. Enjoy this unusual desert!