Prawns, small: 20
Olive oil: 2 tbsp
Onions, chopped: 3
Ginger, chopped: 1″
Garlic, chopped: 6
Green chilies, chopped: 2
Salt to taste
Chicken mince: 250 gm
Coriander leaves, chopped: 2 tbsp
Black peppercorns: 1/2 tsp
Red pepper: 1
Yellow pepper: 1
Cheese, grated: 1/4 cup
Chilli oil: 1 tbsp
- Take a blender, add the prawns & pulse to make a mince out of it.
- Remove into a bowl.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil & allow to warm.
- Add onions & lightly brown on moderate flame for 2-3 mins.
- Add ginger, garlic & green chilies.
- Saute’ for 2 mins more.
- Season with salt & remove. Cool.
- Add chicken mince to the prawns mince & the cooled masala paste.
- Season with salt, black peppercorns & add coriander leaves.
- Shell capsicum, red & yellow pepper from the top.
- Stuff the mince mixture, cover the tops with cheese.
- Dribble with chilli oil.
- Preheat an oven at 240 deg C for 10 mins.
- Place the peppers onto a greased baking tray & bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 mins.
- Halve & serve hot.
NOTE: This is a super cool dish to be served on a hot summer night when you wish to soothe your palate. Enjoy!