FOR THE PASTE
Garlic, crushed: 3
Ginger, chopped: 1″
Spring onions, finely chopped: 4
Red chilli flakes: 1 tsp
Soy sauce: 1 tsp
Sugar: 1 tsp
Peanuts: 2 tbsp
FOR THE NOODLES
Sesame oil: 2 tsp
Noodles, boiled: 200 gm
Salt to taste
- In a blender, add garlic, ginger, spring onion whites, red chilli flakes, soy sauce, sugar & peanuts.
- Blend to a smooth paste, adding little water.
- Heat a wok, add sesame oil & toss in noodles.
- Stir fry for a couple of mins, before adding the ground paste.
- Mix well & cook for 2-3 mins, adding little of the noodle stock.
- Season with salt & serve hot garnished with spring onion greens. NOTE: In the mood of a light meal? Well then this one is for you. Enjoy!